Tuesday 5 January 2010

Jack Rides Bikes

I ride bikes. I love riding bikes. I'm lucky enough to live in the far North of Scotland with some of the best riding the nation has to offer right on my doorstep and even more great rides just down the road. I live just minutes from some amazing trail centres, like the Highland Wildcat at Golspie and the Balblair Black route and I can chuck my bikes on the back of the car and be at Fort William in an hour or so. I'm a lucky, lucky mountain biker.

So this is my mountain blog. I'll be trying to log most of my riding, reviewing all the new bits of kit I get my mits on, posting pics and videos of the amazing riding up here and doing my best to help show the sheer wonderfulness of the place I live and how awesome it is to get out and ride.

Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.