Tuesday 12 January 2010

Garmin over all excited...


I've been trying out my new Garmin Edge 205 over the past week or so and I'm pleased with it so far. I need to get to grips with the finer features of the device but so far it logs onto the satellites quickly and seems accurate in use. It's great to have a computer on the bike that doesn't need a sensor on the forks or spokes, and therefore has no complicated setup or installation. It really is a case of just fit and go.

The only issue with this is that it doesn't know whether the wheels are moving or not, I got on the train yesterday and glanced down to see the speed registering 73 mph and the calories at 2346...

The Edge 205 has lots of interesting functions for me to get excited about, including the ability to race yourself over a set course. I'll be posting a full review of the Garmin Edge 205 as soon as I get used to using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.